Personalised, preventative and predictive nutritional health
smart DNA Practitioners
smart DNA provides an exclusive nutritional genomic service to practitioners.
There are nine unique Boutique Panels covering Lipid Metabolism, Phase I and II detox, Oxidative stress, Bone Health, Lactose Intolerance, Inflammation, Nutria-gen, Weight Management and Anti-aging. This affordable screen analyses over 70 nutritionally modifiable gene changes.
Practitioners using this service will have access to scientific information, training documentation, client forms and more.
To gain access to this site email your name, qualifications, business name and contact details. We will contact you within 24-48 hours.
Health Professional Benefits
- Predictive and Preventative Nutritional Health
- Design specific nutritional programs
- Weight management strategies for your clients
- Increased Compliance
- Personalised Nutritional Health
- The client has an active role in lifestyle changes and their implication for improved health
- Age more slowly
- Higher quality of life
- Specific nutrition based therapy
- No unnecessary analysis
Members of the public may contact smart DNA by email for referral to a practitioner.
smart DNA analyses gene variations with known nutritional interventions. For example:
- The percentage of polyunsaturated fats in the diet modulates genes involved in the regulation of HDL-cholesterol.
- A mediterranean diet is not recommended for fifty percent of the population.
smart DNA does not report disease risk, smart DNA does provide personalised nutritionally relevant information to allow individual interventions.